Wunderkraut Belgium is experiencing rocketing growth and to keep up with that, we’re looking to hire a System Administrator to join our team in our Antwerp office. You will advise, deploy, and manage new technologies as required, as well as design, configure, implement, and maintain monitoring infrastructure and tools.
Responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of in-house information systems and customer hosting. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve problems. The position utilizes one-on-one interaction with end users. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
- Installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of laptops, peripheral equipment and software.
- Provide communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify and resolve issues in order to maximise the benefit of IT systems.
- Monitor system performance, hardware, software, and application health on all IT systems, as well as prepare and deliver system performance statistics and reports.
- Analyse day-to-day functions and processes of software and hardware resources to ensure they are performing within predetermined guidelines, limits, and specifications.
- Identify and resolve IT system issues in order to maintain services, enhance capabilities, and prevent system outages.
- Provide thorough technical support and problem resolution for all employees.
- A curious and inquisitive mind looking to learn and evolve professionally
- More than 2 years of experience as a System Administrator (Linux OS administration)
- Excellent understanding on TCP-IP and networking.
- Experience with virtual server infrastructure
- Experience with troubleshooting, configuring and supporting Network
- Excellent customer orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- Certification of ITIL V3 is a major plus.