You’re the CEO of your own deals. You feel confident and comfortable in building relationships and spotting new opportunities. Presenting, listening and being there for customers is your cup of tea.
We are looking to fill a Sales Manager role in our Belgium office.
You’ll build a trusting relationship with clients and partners to identify opportunities and leverage your experience to make it happen. Through collaboration and focus on solution-based sales, you’ll quarter back the entire deal with the support of the whole Appnovation/Wunderkraut team.
YOU’LL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Generate sales opportunities by exploring existing lead sources
- Excel at developing new business with new customers and proactively generate leads by working with our valued open source partners
- Innovate, create and enable the solution for your clients
- Own a sales pipeline
- As we are global professional services company, business travel is expected
- Lead small team comprising junior sales / assistant level personnel
- Growth and Development: Ideally Sales Manager level, looking for path towards Sales Director
WHO YOU ARE
First and foremost, you’re innately passionate about Open Source technology. You’re diligently proactive and seek to understand your customer needs and work to solve their business problems with creative solutions that only Appnovation and Wunderkraut can provide.
You are an excellent negotiator with both internal and external stakeholders. As our new Sales Manager, you’ve also proven yourself to be a goal-oriented and self-disciplined sales professional with a blazing track record of success in prior sales roles. As a strategic business partner, your superb relationship building skills means your customers follow you wherever you go.
You’ll take it to the next level with us, maximising customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilising effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities. Oh yeah, and you’re also…
- 5 years minimum experience in senior sales role
- Track record carrying / executing services target in excess of €5m
- Strong success in generating leads, using direct sales methods and closing deals
- Experience selling complex solutions to enterprise customers
- Excellent at writing presentations and proposals, this is a must
- Experience working with CRM tools
- A truly dedicated sales person, who loves the challenge of solution selling
- Self-motivated, organized and energetic
- Eye on the prize – you have a proven history of meeting or exceeding sales targets and other personal and professional goals
- Demonstrated combination of creative, technical and analytical skills that have provided innovative and flexible solutions for prior customers
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Consistently demonstrate a creative and strategic mindset
- Fluent Dutch & French speaker
- Interested in business travel
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent full-time position in a young and dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Extensive package of legal benefits, including medical and group insurance
- Professional development and training opportunities, attendance of industry events and get-together with peers
- Variety of assignments
- Open and informal working atmosphere and great office space
- Flexible working conditions
- Fitness equipment in the office to stay healthy
- Global community of more than 200 colleagues
- Regular team gatherings with snacks and drinks
- Wunderkraut goodies
We are considered to belong among the forefront of full-service digital agencies and are active Community members in the Drupal world. "Open" is a way of life to us!