IF YOU'RE A NATURAL JUGGLER AND TEAM PLAYER, THIS JOB IS FOR YOU. WE OFFER WORK ON GREAT ACCOUNTS AND PROJECTS.
Are you passionate about technology? Do you wish you could find a job that lets you work on cool and diverse projects for some of the most interesting organisations out there?
As a Project Manager for our Ghent office, you’ll be responsible for leading multi-functional teams in implementing web, content management, and mobile projects for our customers.
You will have an opportunity to engage in all components of planning, executing and closing of projects.
Your main focus will be on project planning and scheduling, status reporting, issue identification and resolution, risk management, change and scope management, budget tracking and forecasting.
- allocate work assignments and tasks to project teams
- facilitate meetings to discuss progress and resolve issues
- perform ongoing risk and issue identification, mitigation and reporting
- develop impact assessments, Statements of Work, and other project documentation
- participate in the pre-sales process.
You are passionate about new technology, incredible with clients and widely recognized for the depth of your IT Project Management skills.
With 5+ years’ experience, you manage project teams in the open source, web and/or mobile development space. You like working in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment, and you are used to managing projects with substantial logistics, complexity and budgets.
- an expert at managing projects for external clients - this is an absolute must have for this particular role
- excellent written and verbal communication skills with the proven ability to effectively communicate across different levels of the organization
- a solid working background with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- understanding of client business requirements, and the ability to present them in a form, which is comprehensible to business users and IT professionals
- exceptional planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- strong motivational and team building skills
- time management and project tracking skills
- driven, energetic and proactive
- Dutch speaking with excellent knowledge of English. Fluency in French is certainly a bonus.
What we offer:
- A permanent full-time position in a young and dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and year end bonus
- Extensive package of legal benefits, including group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Professional development and training opportunities, attendance of industry events and get-together with fellow developers
- Open and informal working atmosphere and great office space
- Fitness equipment (in Antwerp office)
- Community of more than 170 colleagues within the Wunder Group
- Regular team gatherings with snacks and drinks
We are considered to belong among the forefront of web agencies and are active Community members in the Drupal world. "Open" is a way of life to us!
Please send your CV and/or portfolio and covering letter to email@example.com or use the application form below.