Managed Services DevOps
Wunderkraut Belgium is experiencing rocketing growth and to keep up with that, we’re looking to hire a Devops to join the Managed Services team in our Antwerp office. You will be responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of in-house information systems and customer hosting.
Responsible for ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of in-house information systems and customer hosting. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve problems. The position utilizes one-on-one interaction with end users. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
- You will be responsible for the design, implementation, upgrade, maintenance of the IT infrastructure & systems of the company
- You will closely work with the development teams, provide guidance and advices on the projects
- You will be in charge of the documentation and the technology watch
- You will be a key player in the projects and participate in guards rotation
- You have a bachelor degree in IT or equivalent in experience
- You are very strong working with:
- Linux (CentOS, Debian...)
- Puppet/Ansible/Chef, patching, Bash, Python…
- Amazone Aws, Azure, MySQL…
- Apache, Nginx, Jenkins...
- You know what virtualization and containerization are and you want to know more about IT with tools like Docker, Vagrant and /or VMware.
- You are very good in Troubleshooting , Reactive, Flexible, Dynamic and results oriented
- Excellent team player with good communication & time management skills but also able to work independently
- Excellent customer orientation
- Effective communication skills in English
- Certification of ITIL V3 is a major plus.