Job opening Drupal Support Engineer
The Krimson Support Engineer plays a vital role between our clients and our in-house team and is responsible for Drupal support and resolving support issues. Support service is offered to clients with Drupal websites and services that may or may not have been implemented by Krimson. You will be working with ITIL standardized tools and processes. Furthermore:
- You will investigate problems and malfunctions with Drupal websites and online applications
- You will implement solutions in Drupal websites and online applications while recognizing commercial opportunities and benefits for both Krimson and our clients
- You will help writing and optimzing guidelines and reference guides for clients and you will be supported by the 2nd tier of high profile Drupal engineers.
- You will help testing and implementing critical Drupal updates and you will be informing our clients about status changes and support whereabouts
- You will safeguard the healthyness of our Drupal environments and you will inform on shortcomings and possible issues.
- You will be directly involved in the products that we create and the level of quality Krimson delivers. You will take part in a group of top gun Drupal developers where will get the chance to become Managing Support Engineer or Support Manager. You are open minded and always focussed on the servicing our clients. The urge to contact your clients after fixing issues to verify everything is okay comes natural.
Your contract starts with a trial period of three months. You will report to the Support Manager. We are looking for service oriented and experienced Drupal support engineers for our offices in Antwerp (B) and Rotterdam (NL).
- Bachelors degree, computer science related
- Solid experience with Drupal and firm theoretical and practical knowledge about latest web technologies
- A service oriented attitude and you are adept in communicating with clients and engineers
- You have a flexible attitude (no nine-to-five)
- You love to work with new technologies and your life is all about computers
- You are experienced in setting up LAMP stacks
We offer a versatile full-time job with responsibilities within a pleasant informal atmosphere We are considered to belong among the forefront of Drupal agencies and are active Community members. Drupal is a way of life to us. We adhere to market conform salaries and good facilities.
Would you like to join one of the major Drupal agencies in Europe and help us with ambitious, complex and compelling Drupal projects? Send your job inquiry, resume and recent work to recruitment [at] krimson [dot] be and we will get together soon!